Worried about hail damage to your roof?
It's okay, we can help!
Get hail damage roof repair.
Colorado’s Front Range communities frequently experience severe hailstorms that can cause damage to roofing, siding, gutters, & windows.
WestPro has completed thousands of hail damage roof inspections throughout Longmont and across Colorado’s Front Range.
Hail damage on your roof?
Here’s what to look for.
Size of hail
1” Diameter (nickel size) hail or larger can easily cause damage to asphalt shingle roofs. This damage can vary depending on the age, type, and condition of the shingles.
Signs of damage from the ground
If you are finding a significant number of shingle granules (similar to coarse sand) in your gutters or downspouts after a hailstorm, it is likely due to hail damage to your roof. If you can see dark, black, circular marks on the shingles, then you should immediately schedule a roof inspection.
How does hail damage your roof?
- Granule loss at points of impact, which may be accompanied by surface depression. Loss of mineral granules as an immediate or gradual consequence of storm damage can lead to the asphalt coating being directly exposed to the elements.
- Exposed fiberglass mat, where hail shattered the granule-asphalt surfacing causing it to break away from the fiberglass mat.
- Fractured fiberglass mat, which may or may not be immediately visible. A fractured mat may result in tears radiating out from the points of impact. Furthermore, hidden damage to the mat may later develop into cracks and tears in time as the shingles age.
- Loosening of the self-seal strip. This damage may or may not be immediately visible and may weaken the seal integrity, creating the possibility of future shingle blow-off.
Get started on your roof repair.
Get it inspected
Schedule a free roof inspection with WestPro. We will perform a complete inspection, take measurements, and provide you with recommendations.
Get it tarped
Severely hail-damaged shingles or broken skylights may allow water to get in your home. WestPro technicians will secure temporary tarping over problem areas, keeping your house dry while you figure out your next move.
Get it repaired
We will explain your hail damage roof repair options and determine if you have a valid homeowner’s insurance claim. If you do have a valid claim, we will walk you through the insurance claim process, provide you with hail damage roof replacement options, and get to work on your behalf.
Get a FREE QUOTE
for roofing, siding, windows or gutters
8:30 am – 5 pm
Here's the plan:
- We’ll consult with you, by email or phone
- We will ask you a few questions and schedule an appointment.
- Inspections, Estimates, and advice are Free.
- We'll complete your inspection and provide you with a written, detailed quote for your project.
- We offer easy financing, affordable monthly payments, and can get you approved in less than 10 minutes.
Here's how we can help you
Let us take a look.
Our friendly, uniformed consultant performs complete inspections for your roof, siding, windows and gutters. We then take measurements to diagnose a solution, all while getting to know you and your home.
Consider your options.
We provide you with estimates and samples that meet the needs of your project and budget. We work with you to decide the pricing, style and colors that work for you.
Keep it simple.
We accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. We also offer affordable monthly payments and can get you approved for financing in less than 10 minutes.
Get it done
Hassle no more.
We order materials and schedule your installation. We handle all debris removal, building permits and logistics – you pay us when you are 100% satisfied.
We give you options.
Get a FREE QUOTE
for siding, roofing, windows or gutters
Monday – Friday • 8:30 am – 5 pm
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5 pm