We are your leading, local James Hardie Elite Preferred Siding Contractor. Our siding installations are guaranteed to carry the best siding warranty in the business. We’re here to bring your vision to life.
James Hardie’s advanced ColorPlus Technology finishes deliver the ultimate in aesthetics and performance to your home. Hardie siding products aren’t simply painted at the factory. Multiple coats of color are baked onto the board, creating a vibrant, consistent finish for years of lasting character, adhesion and fade resistance.
You can rest easy knowing that your siding is covered with the James Hardie warranty, that’s 100% coverage for 30 years.
Function, operation, efficiency as long as you own the home.
Installation and workmanship
Glass breakage coverage
James Hardie Siding Colors
& Styles for Your Home
Add Style You’ll Love for Years to Come
Traditional and timeless. Sleek and strong. HardiePlank lap siding is not just James Hardie’s best-selling product – it’s the most popular brand of siding in America, protecting and beautifying more from coast to coast. All styles are Engineered for Climate and come primed, or in many colors with baked-on ColorPlus Technology.
Sleek and strong, HardiePlank lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America. With a full spectrum of colors and textures, you can enjoy protection from the elements and the versatility to make your dream home a reality. With industry leading versatility, HardiePlank lap siding sets the standard in exterior cladding.
- Beaded Cedarmill
- Beaded Smooth
HardiePanel vertical siding delivers style and substance. When combined with HardieTrim boards, it achieves the rustic board-and-batten look that defines cottage charm. The covered seams contribute to a well-insulated home. Its crisp, clean lines make HardiePanel vertical siding a smart choice for strong, contemporary designs.
- Select Cedarmill
Add distinction to your home. HardieShingle siding embodies a charming look with lower maintenance. HardieShingle siding resists rotting, curling, warping and splitting.
- Straight Edge
- Staggered Edge
- Individual Shingles
- Half Rounds
Soffit is a key element to any home. By covering the underside of roof eaves and exterior porch ceilings, you gain a product that is aesthetically pleasing as well as added structural support. Available in vented or non-vented.
Finished with a raised texture, mimicking wood, that is capable of resisting warping and rotting.
- Cobble Stone
- Arctic White
- Timber Bark
Raised texture that mimics wood with added vents to meet coding requirements.
- Cobble Stone
- Arctic White
- Timber Bark
Fascia is the straight board that runs along the lower edge of the roof. Fixed directly to the lower end of the roof trusses, this feature provides support to the lower edge of the bottom row of tiles.
Windows, Doors, Soffit & Fascia
Trim is that final touch that completes your home’s design. Accentuate corners, columns, fascia, doors, windows and more with HardieTrim boards.
Styles: 4/4 Rustic, 4/4 Smooth, 5/4 Rustic, 5/4 Smooth, Rustic Grain Batten Boards, Smooth Batten Boards
James Hardie Siding Frequently Asked Questions
Common Questions Asked
While prices vary from market to market, this is how HardiePlank siding compares in installed price with its competitors:
• More expensive than vinyl
• Less expensive than brick
• Equal or less than hardboard or composite siding
• Less expensive than synthetic stucco
The following are suitable trim products for use with HardiePlank lap siding:
• Fiber Cement
• Real Wood
• Engineered Wood
• Coated or Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
In independent tests, HardieWrap weather barrier outperformed its nearest competition in each of these categories: water holdout, air penetration resistance and tear resistance.
Follow these recommendations to clean the exterior of your home and to help maintain the beauty and value of your James Hardie siding.
• Wash down the exterior surfaces every 6 to 12 months with a garden hose to remove dirt and debris, gently clean your siding with a soft brush or wet soft cloth in a side to side motion in the direction of the plank siding.
NOTE: Clean by working small sections at a time, starting from the top down to prevent dripping or streaking onto the cleaned area.
• A low pressure water spray* and a soft medium bristle (non-metal) siding cleaning brush is most suitable for cleaning fiber cement products.
NOTE: Acid and high pressure washing can damage the fiber cement surface and is not recommended.
• Clean James Hardie ColorPlus® products by using water and a soft brush or cloth. For stubborn dirt or stains, a mild detergent and a soft brush may be used.
NOTE: For paint applied in the field, refer to the paint manufacturer for washing and maintenance requirements.
Pictured clockwise from top left: Soft All Paint Brush, Horsehair Brush, Siding Brush, Chip Brush,
Maintaining the exterior of your home helps prevent water intrusion and is an important part of sustaining the beauty and value of your home. The extent and nature of maintenance will depend on the design of your house, its geographic location, the amount of weather and sun exposure, and the landscaping near your house. As a guide, it is recommended that normal fiber cement maintenance tasks and care include:
• Installing gutters and downspouts on your home—if they are not already present when you purchased the home.
• Cleaning out your gutters, blocked pipes, and overflows of any debris, leaves, twigs and dirt.
• Keeping vegetation such as shrubs, bushes, and small trees trimmed back and away from the home and siding.
• Adjusting sprinkler systems so they do not excessively spray on siding or continuously soak the ground near your house.
• Avoiding direct contact with deicing salts, as these salts may prematurely damage the finished look of the siding. We recommend the use of sand or gravel to manage snowy or icy surfaces near siding.
• Ensuring required external ground clearances (typically 6 in.) and drainage slopes are maintained. NOTE: Do not in fill landscaping up to the siding.
Get a FREE QUOTE
Email Us . . . . . . . . . . . . OR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Call us
Or Call Us
Here’s the plan!
- We’ll consult with you, by email or phone
- We will ask you a few questions and schedule an appointment.