Solutions As Flexible As Your Business
Keep It Local, Keep It Hassle Free
Does worn and weathered describe your business / commercial property’s roof? If the answer is yes, WestPro is here to replace and enhance your existing roofing system.
What Is EPDM?
EPDM is made from a single-ply, synthetic rubber membrane . An EPDM roof can be installed year round and in various climates. It is a cost-effective roof option that works exceptionally well for low-slope commercial structures that require ultimate water-resistance.
How Is EPDM Installed?
- Ballasted – EPDM is laid loosely over your roof deck with ballast to hold it in place.
- Fully adhered – Adhesives are used to seal the EPDM membrane down on the base of the roof.
- Mechanically attached – Mechanical fasteners are used at the seams to secure the EPDM to the roof.
After a professional inspection, our experts can advise you on which installation method will work best for your application.
What Can I Expect from An EPDM Roof?
- Completely resistant to water
- Easier to install & repair than other roofing materials
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Great flexibility
- Better strength
- Fits unconventional roof contours
- Available in black or white to ensure aesthetic harmony
By choosing an EPDM roof installed by us, we ensure your property to be well protected against sun, rain, hail, wind, snow and ice.